Get Lifetime Scuba Certified During Sea Camp on Catalina Island!
Do you have a deep personal love for the Ocean? Have you ever wanted to try the excitement of scuba diving? Do you enjoy adventure, making new friends and enjoying the great outdoors? If so, our new Discover Scuba Sea Summer Camp on Catalina Island is an amazing opportunity for you to experience all that and lots more!
Sign ups limited to only 15 people!
Highlights of the program:
- Lifetime Dive Certification
- 8 total dives! 4 training dives, and 4 checkout dives.
- Live on board a 112 foot marine biology research vessel for 6 days!
- Conduct actual hands-on citizen’s science field research!
- SOAC’d certifications (learn and get checked-out on new skills)
- Adventure SEAL Training! (get in shape, challenge yourself, develop special skills)
This BRAND NEW program offers a lifetime of exciting adventure as you learn the skills needed, and gain the experience necessary, to become a certified scuba diver. Under the guidance of a professional Dive Instructor, you will enjoy eight total dives as you gain the knowledge and skills necessary to continue a lifetime of underwater exploration.
Scuba diving is a great way to explore the beautiful and fascinating world under the oceans, seas, and lakes. Suitable for those over the age of 12, scuba diving certification provides those with a sense of adventure, and love of the water, the opportunity to explore the waters all over the world.