Your New Retreat Venue: Bring Your Private Group To The Most Beautiful Cove On Santa Catalina Island!
Welcome to our new cove at Whites Landing! We are excited to announce our new location on Santa Catalina Island. Bring your youth group or club or let us host the most amazing retreat you could ever imagine on Catalina Island. Learn more about MSA’s Sea Camp Program.
What makes Whites Landing so special?
- Whites has the longest sandy beach on Catalina Island so it makes for wonderful beach combing, swimming as well as fishing.
- Beach bonfires and barbeques
- Beach volleyball
- Ocean fun activities!
- Amazing kayaking, paddle boarding and snorkeling
- Guided kayak and snorkel tours
- Tent cabins with a beautiful ocean view
- Great food
- Family friendly staff
- Marine science labs, touch tanks and aquariums
- Huge canyon with incredible hiking trails
We even provide transportation to and from the island on our 112′ leisure ship, ‘The Enhydra’!
Call us soon to reserve your space for spring or fall weekends as well as summer.
We are filling up quickly so please call us at 310-519-3172 ext 980.
Who Is This For?
We provide the ideal venue for your private group of any size! You can bring your own staff and instructors, or utilize our well trained naturalist staff to teach classes and labs on marine biology and natural sciences!
We take care of all the facilities, lodging, catering and all necessary equipment such as wet suits, masks and snorkels, kayaks, paddlebaords, and more!
- Youth Groups
- Church Groups
- Womens/Mens Retreats
- Meditation and Yoga Retreats
- Corporate Retreats
- Scuba Diving Groups
- Summer Camps
- Singles Retreats
- Wedding/Reception Venue
- And Any Other Groups!