MSA Catalina Island
Welcome to our new cove at Whites Landing! We are excited to announce our new location on Santa Catalina Island. Bring your youth group or club or let us host the most amazing retreat you could ever imagine on Catalina Island. Learn more about MSA’s Sea Camp Program.
What makes Whites Landing so special?
- Whites has the longest sandy beach on Catalina Island so it makes for wonderful beach combing, swimming as well as fishing.
- Beach bonfires and barbeques
- Beach volleyball
- Ocean fun activities!
- Amazing kayaking, paddle boarding and snorkeling
- Guided kayak and snorkel tours
- Tent cabins with a beautiful ocean view
- Great food
- Family friendly staff
- Marine science labs, touch tanks and aquariums
- Huge canyon with incredible hiking trails
Call us soon to reserve your space for spring or fall weekends as well as summer.